The content of this Website includes advertisement messages and it is not directed at anyone under 18 years of age. Ice Seltzer S.L. promotes responsible drinking. For any information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Access to this Website is free of charge and requires the acceptance by the User of Ice Seltzer’s legal conditions.
Name of the license Holder: I Wa Lou
Company name: Ice Seltzer S.L.
Tax ID number: B02768984
VAT number: ESB02768984
Registered address: Paseo de la Castellana 259C, 18th Floor Madrid 28046, Spain
The present conditions regulate the use that the Holder puts at the disposal of the Users of the Website, which can be modified without previous notice. Consultation of the Website is strongly advised, particularly when the intention is to actually make use of the products and/or services.
Terms of Access and Use
Access to this Website is free and attributes visitors the condition of User, who will be entitled to access to the contents or even to contact its administrators.
- Commitment of a diligent use of resources, in strict compliance with the current legislation with regards to the good manners and etiquette, that is, to the set of acceptable standards of behavior on the Internet;
- The User accepts the terms and conditions or basis of participation of a given service or resource whenever needed, which will be explicitly requested as the case may be and;
- The User undertakes not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect data manipulation, duplication and export of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of Ice Seltzer S.L., introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may produce modifications in the computer system of Ice Seltzer S.L. or third parties.
- The User may not assign or transmit to a third party the username and access password, being, in short, prohibited the use of the Web for any other purpose that is not the exclusive satisfaction of their own use needs, or that is not the use described on the Website itself. The User will provide the necessary means to ensure that the passwords and access codes to the application will remain under their control and will not be disclosed, copied, reproduced by unauthorized third parties, having to safeguard them by physical and logical means. The User must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or security breach of their account or our services.
- The User is absolutely forbidden, including but not limited to, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, reproducing, translating, modifying, versioning, marketing, duplicating, transforming or transmitting to third parties, in whole or in part, the Web, as well as eliminating , manipulate or alter in any way any notice or physical or logical label that includes the property rights of Ice Seltzer S.L. on the Web.
The use of the Web does not imply the acceptance, approval and / or knowledge by Ice Seltzer S.L. of the improper use that is made of the Web, since Ice Seltzer S.L. only provides the User with permissions to make a correct use of it, in accordance with this contract. The User is solely responsible for the correct use of the Web.
Likewise, in the event that the User does not comply with the obligations contained herein, Ice Seltzer S.L. may cease the provision of services, with written notification of the reasons for said termination, and without prejudice to the penalty that may correspond.
Similarly, if comments or opinions are allowed, the Holder will not be responsible in any case for the opinions expressed by third parties, although it reserves the right to withdraw or even not publish those that violate current legislation, harmful to the rights or interests of third parties, or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The contents, photographs, videos, designs and structure, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, constituent elements of the object code or any other sign that may be susceptible to commercialization or industrial use shown in the Web are the property of Ice Seltzer S.L., or of third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Web or in any social network where Ice Seltzer S.L. is present, except in those cases where there is an express indication to the contrary, and they are protected, among others, by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations.
Any reproduction, adaptation, modification or public communication of all or part of the contents of the Web, carried out in any way or by any mechanical, manual or other means, without the expressed authorization of the Holder, is prohibited.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as a concession, by implication, legal impediment or otherwise, any license or right to use any content in any way without the prior written consent of Ice Seltzer S.L. You may access this Site for your individual, non-commercial use only. Any unauthorized use of the Content on this Website may be subject to civil or criminal penalties.
Any link made to the Web must be directed to the Home page, prohibiting the realization of deep links or links directed to other content different from the above mentioned. Similarly, the practice of browsing on frames is prohibited (See section Web Links).
Ice Seltzer S.L. has obtained the information, multimedia content and materials included in the Web from sources that it considers reliable, but, although it has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained is correct, Ice Seltzer S.L. does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Ice Seltzer S.L. expressly declines any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this Web.
The contents of the Web (except for the Shop section) are for informational purposes only and under no circumstances should they be used or considered as a sale offer, request for a purchase offer or recommendation to carry out any other operation, unless expressly indicated.
Ice Seltzer S.L. reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Web, the links or the information obtained through it, without the need for prior notice. In turn, it is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of the information on the Website or that contained in the social networks of Ice Seltzer S.L.
Without prejudice, the User will have the right to create links to the page of this Web for private and non-commercial use subject to different conditions, reserving Ice Seltzer S.L. the right to request, at any time, the immediate elimination of any link to the Web. The conditions are:
- It will be a revocable and non-exclusive right.
- It cannot imply that Ice Seltzer S.L. recommends said website, services or products or falsify their relationship.
- It must not include content considered in bad taste, obscene, controversial, offensive, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- The link must lead to the Web, without allowing reproduction as part of its Website or within one of its "frames" or create a browser on any of the Web pages.
- Ice Seltzer S.L. can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Web. For this reason, it is not responsible for any aspect related to such websites. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Holder and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the Holder of its contents or services.
- Ice Seltzer S.L. holds the ownership of the distinctive identifying signs of its company, which is why it prohibits their reproduction, imitation, use or insertion of these distinctive signs without its due authorization.
Ice Seltzer S.L. can provide access to third-party websites through links in order to inform about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet in which you can expand the information offered on the Web. These links to other websites do not suppose in any case a suggestion or recommendation for the User to visit the destination web pages, which are outside the control of Ice Seltzer S.L., so Ice Seltzer S.L. is not responsible for the content of linked websites or the result that the User gets from following the links. However, by virtue of article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, when Ice Seltzer S.L. is aware of the illegality of such content or links, undertakes to delete or disable these links, as well as the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking those content that could be illegal or infringe the rights of third parties, in accordance with articles 11 and 16 of the same Law.
Disclaimer of Liability
Unless otherwise provided by law, Ice Seltzer S.L. will not accept any responsibility for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
- Any losses that were not attributable to any breach on its part.
- Business losses (including lost profits, income, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill, or unnecessary expenses incurred).
- Any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the contract for the sale of the products was formalized between both parties.
Likewise, Ice Seltzer S.L. also limits its liability in the following cases:
- Ice Seltzer S.L. applies all measures concerning to provide a faithful display of the product on the Website, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of resolution of the screen, or problems of the browser used or others of this nature.
- The information and services included or available through this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Periodically, Ice Seltzer S.L. incorporates improvements and / or changes to the information contained and / or the Services, that can be introduced at any time. For this reason, it does not declare nor guarantee that the services or contents will be uninterrupted or that they are free of errors, that the defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components without prejudice that the Holder makes every effort to avoid this type of incident.
- Ice Seltzer S.L. will act with the utmost diligence in order to make the product that is the subject of the purchase order, available to the company in charge of transport. However, it will not be responsible for damages arising from a malfunction of transport, especially for causes such as strikes, road hold-ups, and in general any others specific to the sector, which result in delays, losses or thefts.
- Technical failures that, due to fortuitous or other causes, prevent the normal operation of the service through the Internet. Lack of availability of the Website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the service from being available. Ice Seltzer S.L. uses all the means at its disposal in order to carry out the process of purchase, payment and shipping / delivery of the products, however, it disclaims liability for causes that are not attributable to it, unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- Ice Seltzer S.L. will not be responsible for the misuse and / or wear of the products that have been used by the User. At the same time, Ice Seltzer S.L. will not be responsible for an erroneous return made by the User. It is the User's responsibility to return the product. The User assumes the risks of deterioration, impairment, damage and loss of the products ordered from the moment they are delivered. The User will be responsible for the storage and conservation of the products under the conditions that, where appropriate, are established on their labeling.
- In general, Ice Seltzer S.L. will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, they are due to outside causes. The obligations are suspended during the period in which the outside force continues, and Ice Seltzer S.L. will have an extension in the term to fulfill them for a period of time equal to the duration of the force majeure.
Ice Seltzer S.L. will use all reasonable means to find a solution that allows it to fulfill their obligations despite the cause of force majeure.
Age of Majority
Ice Seltzer S.L. prohibits the use of its services and the sale of products on its Web to minors under 18 years of age or people who do not have the capacity to act (according to Art. 315 and 322 of the Spanish Civil Code).
The personal data that the User provides to Ice Seltzer S.L. can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Ice Seltzer S.L., which assumes all technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Ice Seltzer S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although Ice Seltzer S.L. puts all the necessary means and takes the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Right of exclusion
Ice Seltzer S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those Users who breach any of the conditions of this Legal Notice.
Personal data protection
The Holder has adopted all the security measures, both technical and organizational, required by the regulations on data protection, more specifically according to Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation 2016 / 679 European Data Protection.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to the Spanish legal system. As long as there is no rule that obliges otherwise, for any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance of this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, any controversy will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid, waiving any other general or special jurisdiction that may correspond to them.