In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Website, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Ice Seltzer S.L., by any means, unless otherwise indicated or the User opposes or revokes the consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for End Users, unless otherwise indicated or the User opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations or authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the express consent of the interested party.
The right to withdraw consent may be exercised at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Your data as a User may be known by those providers that provide services to Ice Seltzer S.L. such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Ice Seltzer S.L. has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Ice Seltzer S.L. with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation, to banks and financial entities for the collection of services, and to public administrations with competence in the activity sectors, when established by the current regulations.
- Encryption of communications between the User's device and the servers of Ice Seltzer S.L.
- Encryption of information on Ice Seltzer S.L. provided by Shopify Inc.
- Other measures that prevent access to User data by third parties.
In those cases in which Ice Seltzer S.L. has service providers for the maintenance of the platform, who are outside the European Union, these international transfers will be regularized according to the commitment of Ice Seltzer S.L. with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the Users.
The User has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Ice Seltzer S.L. is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the User may object to the processing of their data. Ice Seltzer S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of your data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without them affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to use any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.